It is rare that a person has the opportunity to make a significant difference in the world.  The work of University High School changes lives on a daily basis.

Join us on the journey and support our efforts to help students remain sober and grow to their fullest potential.

DONATE

We value you as a partner and are deeply grateful for your support.  With your help, we will continue to provide an education for these special students regardless of their ability to pay.

Financial Gifts

Only 26% of University High School’s income comes from school fees; the school relies upon the generosity of donors and in-kind gifts for the remaining 74%. Approximately half of the students attending University High School are receiving full or partial scholarships. To date, no student has been turned away due to lack of funds, but the need for financial aid has grown steadily.
Tax-deductible donations can be made to University High School by credit card, check, or stock transfer.  University High School, 2007 University Ave., Austin, Texas 78705.  Click the button above to donate. For more information, please contact Julie McElrath Ray, Director of Advancement, at 512.921.2832 or jray@uhighschool.com.

How can you help change a life?

Listed below are a few examples of how your gift to our annual campaign translates into helping University High School students, their families, and our community.
* $15,000 – One time gift, covers the expenses for technology expansion into additional classroom
* $10,000 – One time gift, covers purchase of donor management system
* $9,000 – Provides a scholarship for student recovery program fees for one student
* $3,000 – Provides the on-line academic support for one student
* $1,000 – Provides technology for an additional student
* $500 – Supports the University High School graduation fund
* $250 – Supports a University High School academic field trip
* $100 – Provides essential daily supplies for teachers and students
* $50 – Provides student recovery activity support

University High School’s “Wish List” of In-Kind Gifts:

* Any type of printing (brochures, invitations, letterhead, t-shirts)
* Marketing/promotional expertise or support

University High School’s “Wish List” of Donated Goods:

* School supplies
* Gift cards (rewards/incentives for outstanding student performance)
* Event sponsors for school events (food, etc)